Street by street action
Useful contacts to report rubbish dumping or environment related issues in our area.
Dermot Linehan – our area’s Lead Enforcement Officer has supported us to enforce on-the-spot fines and ensure people face court appearances where necessary. Please continue to support our work! Ensure all problems are re- ported via the approaches below and please Cc your ward Cllrs:
For Bensham Manor ward: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Thornton Heath ward: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For a fly-tip please email email@example.com
2. For an ongoing hotspot (problem space) include Dermot.Linehan@croydon.gov.uk and Tracey.Bellamy@croydon.gov.uk, Lead Enforcement Officer for our area and Street Champion Co-ordinator respectively. Please take photos of any information that shows an address and attach to email for our enforcement team to follow up.
3. For problems with rented properties & HMO’s include firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For problems involving parks, please include email@example.com
5. For problems that involve graffiti please use dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via My Croydon on www.croydon.gov.uk
6. Noise Complaints Contact Croydon Council either by phone or My Croydon app. Daytime Contact Number (Mon-Fri 9-5pm) 020 8760 5483 Out of Hours Contact Number 020 8726 6000
7. For problems where you suspect criminal activity the best course of action is to dial 101 (if not an emergency/no immediate danger) so that officers can attend promptly.
Please also email relevant Safer Neighbourhood Ward Team email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
8. For an emergency that requires immediate police attention please call 999