Street by street action
Useful contacts to report rubbish or environment related issues in our area. Dermot Linehan – our area’s Lead Enforcement Officer has supported us to enforce on-the-spot fines and ensure people face court appearances where necessary. Please continue to support our work! Ensure all problems are reported via the approaches below and please cc your ward Cllrs:
For Bensham Manor ward: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Thornton Heath ward: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For a fly-tip please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For an ongoing hotspot (problem space): email Dermot.Linehan@croydon.gov.uk and Tracey.Bellamy@croydon.gov.uk , Lead Enforcement Officer for our area and Street Champion Co-ordinator respectively. Please take photos of any information that shows an address and attach to email for our enforcement team to follow up.
3. For problems with rented properties & HMO’s include email@example.com
4. For problems involving parks, please include firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
5. For problems that involve graffiti: please use dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via My Croydon on www.croydon.gov.uk
6. Noise Complaints: use My Croydon app or Croydon Council by phone: Daytime Mon-Fri 9-5pm: 020 8760 5483 Out of Hours Contact: 020 8726 6000
7. For Anti Social Behaviour (ASB): email ASBTeam@croydon.gov.uk and email@example.com
8. For problems where you suspect criminal activity: please dial 101 (if not an emergency/no immediate danger) so that officers can attend promptly. Please also email relevant Safer Neighbourhood Ward Team
9. For an emergency that requires immediate police attention, call 999
NB Some funding may be linked to the number of reported problems, so keep reporting!